When your security learns and adapts at the speed of dynamic and malicious actors, tomorrow’s threats become today’s protection. We call this living security.
A fresh, new approach to security
We knew security could be different. Fast enough to keep up with dynamic threats. Intelligent enough to learn from them. Constantly evolving to keep the upper hand. So Trellix brings you a living XDR architecture that adapts at the speed of threat actors and delivers advanced cyber threat intelligence. Trellix is changing what security means and what it can do, giving everyone in your organization the confidence that comes with being more secure, every day.
Discover the Trellix platform
Trellix XDR Platform
Stay ahead of threats with a living security ecosystem.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
This advanced EDR solution helps you reduce alert noise and empower analysts to reduce mean time to detect and respond to threats through powerful automation.
Endpoint Security (ENS)
Trellix Endpoint Security aligns to your prioritized security needs—from preventing threats and hunting them to tailoring security controls.
This flexible SecOps platform integrates and augments your existing tools with next-gen SIEM, orchestration, and threat intelligence.
ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO)
Industry-acclaimed extensible platform to support all your endpoint orchestration needs, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Endpoint
Protect information with powerful reporting, enforce policies with deep forensics, safeguard vital data with fast remediation, and improve control with user behavior tracking.
Intrusion Prevention System
Inspect all network traffic to prevent new and unknown attacks and streamline security operations with real-time event correlation across all sources.
A living, learning XDR ecosystem
Introducing the Trellix Platform, a composable XDR ecosystem that adapts to the challenges of your business.
- Learn & Adapt
- The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
- Keep your organization resilient with adaptive prevention that adjusts and responds in machine time to threats. Customers trust 75M endpoints to Trellix.
- Maximize business agility through zero trust principles and protect against front-door, side-door, and back-door attacks, all while streamlining policy management.
- Get comprehensive, non-invasive protection for your cloud-native applications, through secure agile DevOps and visible deployment environments.
- Our email and collaboration tool security protects against high-volume exposure points and attackers, automating for optimized productivity and enabling secure and agile teamwork.
- Data & Users
- We secure your data no matter where or how it moves, with security that applies intelligence at scale and adapts across the enterprise.
- Block malware and sophisticated attacks on your infrastructure with security that learns through dynamic inputs, adapts with sophisticated responses, and configures to your needs.
Your dedicated Trellix experts
Nomios is an award-winning Trellix Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Trellix as technical experts and advocates of Trellix XDR solutions. That means you can count on Nomios for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Trellix-based solution to suit your needs.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 Directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.