- Block More Intrusions
Stop new and unknown attacks with signature-based and signature-less intrusion prevention systems. Signature-less intrusion detection finds malicious network traffic and stops attacks where no signatures exist.
- Unify Virtual and Physical Security
Support network virtualization across private and public cloud platforms to scale security and evolve with changing IT dynamics.
- Maximize Security and Performance
Scale hardware performance to speeds up to 100 Gbps and leverage data from multiple products.
- Extend Botnet Intrusion Detection and Network Analysis
- Find stealthy botnets, worms, and reconnaissance attacks hiding across the network landscape.
- Enhance Threat Correlation and Context
- Collect flow data from switches and routers and integrate with Network Threat Behavior Analysis to correlate unusual network behavior.
- Deployment Flexibility
- Discover and block advanced threats on-premises, in virtual environments, software-defined data centers, and private and public clouds.
- Increase Virtual Network Visibility
- Gain east-west network visibility and threat protection across virtualized infrastructure and data centers.
- Inspect Network Traffic
- Decrypt and analyze network traffic with inbound and outbound SSL decryption
- Multiple Clouds, One Purchase
- Install and share inspection throughput across all private, public, and hybrid clouds through shared licensing and throughput model.
Get to know the Trellix Ecosystem
The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.