Support services that remove complexity and help you respond rapidly to business demands.
Going beyond simply supporting our customers, our support services focus on risk reduction, business continuity and value creation. We work collaboratively with our customers from the inception of the relationship to understand their support and service ecosystems, priorities, challenges and goals to deliver support services that cover the entire spectrum of customer needs. Our support services simplify operations and drive IT efficiency.
Discover our mission-critical support and maintenance services
Keeping your security and network infrastructure up and running depends on the ability to resolve issues fast or even proactively identifying conditions before they impact service. Our team members are seasoned experts and provide comprehensive support services.
World-class custom SLAs
- Enjoy customised Service Level Agreements (SLAs) which outperform any manufacturer's standard agreements. We deliver enhanced coverage hours, response times, escalation management, direct access to expert engineers, custom reports, and best practices.
Reversed pyramid support model
- We moved away from the traditional support model that is based on service layers (e.g. 1st, 2nd and 3rd line). We bring expertise as close to our customers as possible with our unique reversed pyramid model. We refer to this approach as "direct expert access".
24x7x365 local support hotline
- We operate a "follow-the-sun" support model and ensure technical expertise on hand round the clock. With this global workflow, issues can be handled by and passed between offices in different time zones to increase responsiveness and reduce delays.
Multi-vendor stack support
- Consolidating service contracts from different manufacturers is economically attractive. One point of contact for the support of your entire security and network infrastructure is very practical for your team's daily operations.
Context and lifecycle aware team
- Our senior support engineering team has knowledge of your architecture, topology, devices, and applications. Being context and lifecycle aware makes a world of difference.
Local language support
- Removing the language barrier is essential for smooth support operations and improved cooperation with our customers. This is especially important in precarious situations when speed is essential.
Efficient inventory management and logistics
- Our extensive and unrivalled spare part inventory guarantees a minimum Meantime To Restore Service (MTRS). Our European network of satellite locations ensures swift hardware replacement if an incident does occur.
Legacy support services
- Tailor-made services for technology that passed the vendor-supported software and hardware lifetime. We deliver the reliability you need in a cost-effective manner without the requirement of specialist in-house staff.
Enabling innovation at speed and scale
Keeping up with the pace of change is daunting for most IT teams. Striving to meet the needs of the business is a top priority. Agility, innovation, and competitive advantage are desired but may be taking a secondary role because IT teams are stretched too thin to capture that opportunity and are striving to stay abreast of daily requirements, let alone have bandwidth for innovation. Leveraging our support capabilities and engineering expertise can be the boost that your organisation needs to help extract maximum value from your technology investments.
Support services from manufacturers rarely align with the unique needs of IT teams
When choosing a support contract for your product the manufacturer seems the obvious choice. They build it, so they must be able to fix it when it's broken. Although this is true, it is often very difficult to get high-quality support services that are adapted to your needs. The reality is quite simple - manufacturers focus on fixing products, not on offering an end-to-end solution.
Most manufacturers' support organisations are evolved around a broad portfolio and setup to service thousands of customers and products across the globe. They offer standardised SLA’s and have developed several layers of support engineers to remain competitive and relieve the pressure on scarce resources like expert engineers.
With your multi-vendor IT environment, you end up navigating through an opaque maze of different SLA’s, numerous support portals, complicated RMA procedures, walls of insufficiently-trained 1st line support agents and somehow seem forced to purchase the highest priced support contract available.
We offer a different service model where we provide direct access to expert-level knowledge, dedicated experts who understand your business and your problem and deliver support tailored to your custom SLA.
Support your security and network operations
Supplement your networking and IT staff with our technical experts, who work on-site at your organisation. They can help you plan, design, test, implement and manage your security and network infrastructure. Here’s how we offer onsite technical services on a term basis, a term typically being 12 months:
- On-site consultant service — Embedded consultants work closely with your networking, development, and operations teams to assist you with security and network design and architecture planning.
- On-site engineer service — Embedded engineers deliver ongoing operational and engineering support for our security and network solutions.
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing custom solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Multi-vendor support services
Comprehensive and collaborative multi-vendor support to help you simplify the management of your heterogeneous digital infrastructure.
Service delivery management
Our service delivery management teams are there to ensure that the technology services that we deliver align perfectly with your organisational needs and goals.
Life cycle management
Achieve better IT equipment LCM with a financially optimised refresh process.
Our assessment services provide you with the information you need to understand your environment, make informed decisions, and set strategies.
Staging & deployment
We simplify technology rollouts - reducing costs and risks and freeing up internal resources to focus on revenue-generating and strategic initiatives.
Education & training
We offer custom training programs for all security an network solutions in our portfolio.
Latest news and blog posts
Juniper Networks offers new Secure Edge CASB and DLP capabilities to simplify the SASE experience
Juniper uniquely delivers full-stack SASE with a complete suite of Secure Edge SSE capabilities, unified security management and the only SD-WAN solution driven by Mist AI.
SD-WAN performance and network security managed in the cloud via Cisco Meraki
Our engineers have developed the technical expertise to address our customers' network performance and security challenges using Cisco SD-WAN powered by Meraki technology.
Juniper Networks AI-driven enterprise
What is an AI-driven enterprise?
The growing maturity and availability of artificial intelligence (AI) enables the creation of an AI-driven enterprise. Read how Nomios and Juniper can help you build one.