Ivanti Connect Secure (VPN)
Zero trust secure access to the cloud and data centre.
Ivanti Connect Secure: Next-Gen Secure Access for today’s Zero-Trust Networks
BYOD and cloud has increased the need for anywhere access from devices, both personal productivity (laptop, smartphones, smartpads or IP-enabled (printers, cameras, phones), to data or applications that reside in the traditional data center or cloud. Ivanti Connect Secure provides a seamless, cost-effective, SSL VPN solution for remote and mobile users from any web- enabled device to corporate resources— anytime, anywhere.
Uncompromising Secure Access
The most widely deployed SSL VPN for organizations of any size, across every major industry.
- Single unified client
- Reduce management complexity with only one client for remote and on-site access.
- Easy integration
- Directory services, identity services, EMM/MDM, SIEM, NGFWs.
- Dynamic, adaptive multi-factor authentication
- Biometric authentication, TOTP, SAML 2.0, PKI, IAM and digital certificates.
- Stateful endpoint compliance
- Ensure that all devices comply with security requirements before connecting.
- Single sign-on
- Simple, secure and streamlined access to on-premises and cloud-based resources.
- Zero Trust connections
- Protect data-in-motion with on-demand, per-application and always-on VPN options.
- Data centre and multi-cloud
- Access that’s easy, compliant and multi-cloud ready.
- Centralised management and visibility
- Centrally manage policy and track users, devices, security state and access activity.
- Clientless access
- Access web-based apps and virtual desktop products with nothing to instal.
- Data access and protection requisites for industry and regulatory compliance.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 Directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.