A DDI solution (DNS, DHCP and IP address management solution) is an essential tool for the enterprise. This is because as enterprises grow – whether through market dominance or mergers and acquisitions – they continue to add new IP addresses to their network at an ever-increasing pace. In the past it was fairly easy to assign and manage IP addresses, but given the explosion of IP-connected devices that now exist, this is no longer the case. In addition, under the new IPv6 protocol, literally trillions of new IP addresses will become available, so enterprises must be ready to deal with managing a significant increase in IP address assignments across the network.
Our DDI solutions provide the enterprise with the necessary tools to quickly and easily manage the various tasks associated with IP address management (IPAM), as well as DNS and DHCP services management across the network. Many enterprises manually manage the IPAM process using spreadsheets or similar applications not specifically designed for this type of function. This is not only time-consuming, but prone to error and difficult to update. It also lacks built-in automation, does not provide a consolidated view of IP address allocation and available space, and does not easily allow the administrator to generate the necessary reports for audits or compliance. Our DDI solutions provide the enterprise with these features and many more.
Centrally administer core network services
Our DDI solutions enable you to centrally control and automate DNS, DHCP and IP address management (DDI) for hybrid and multi-cloud networks. Our DDI solutions eliminate the complexity, bottlenecks and scalability limitations of traditional DDI implementations.
- Simplify and automate IT
- Orchestrate and automate DNS, DHCP and IP address provisioning across distributed locations from the cloud.
- Enhance network visibility
- Increase visibility into end users and devices across the network regardless of their location.
- Scale elastically
- Quickly deploy DDI services where and when you need them to accommodate new devices and IP addresses.
- Minimise downtime with local survivability
- Provide direct connectivity to the Internet and cloud-based apps to all users with local DNS resolution.
- Ensure better end-user experiences
- Reduce latency by connecting distributed locations to the nearest point of entry in the cloud for SaaS applications.
- Accelerate DevOps
- Eliminate manual intervention and automate the provisioning of network services that DevOps services need to move at cloud speed.
Leading partners in DDI
Get in touch with our network experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your network challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.