Secure your network from the core
The most common service targeted by application-layer attacks is DNS1. In addition to targeting the DNS service itself, cybercriminals rely on it to infect devices, propagate malware, and exfiltrate data. Intruders often use DNS as a pathway to exfiltrate data because it’s commonly overlooked by security solutions that focus on firewalls, IDS, and proxies. Forty-six percent of large businesses have experienced data exfiltration via DNS. In the first three months of 2016, victims paid an alarming $200M (US) in ransom to criminals. Your business cannot afford the downtime, financial impact, customer churn, and legal ramifications stemming from cyberattacks on your network.
- Advanced DNS protection
- Defend against the widest range of DNS-based attacks
- DNS firewall
- Safeguard your network with automated malware protection
- Threat insight
- Detect and prevent exfiltration with DNS-based analytics
- Proactively detect and prevent cyberattacks
- ActiveTrust® Cloud
- Protect users everywhere – on-premises, roaming or in branch office
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.