The most powerful Netflow/IPFIX exporters in the world.
Flowmon Probe is the most powerful flow data exporter on the market. Where data exported from active network devices is not sufficient for user experience monitoring, network troubleshooting and threat detection, the Probe generates data down to application level and measures performance.
The key to network traffic monitoring
Flowmon Probe exports network and application telemetry in the form of flow data based on raw packets and provides traffic statistics and metadata on all network layers.
Probes decapsulate traffic to truly monitor the actual user-application conversation rather than the tunnel itself. This is available for all major protocols including GRE and OTV. This level of visibility is applicable even in MPLS networks to see per-tenant traffic as well as in VLAN segmented network.
Standard NetFlow fields such as IP, port or protocol as well as advanced proprietary measurements such as Network Performance Monitoring Metrics, VxLAN visibility useful in remote monitoring e.g. in the cloud (in addition to L2 options such as GRE or ERSPAN), or ASN analysis.
Provides a deeper understanding of application functionality for most common protocols ranging from HTTP, working even with HTTPS, SQL, DNS/DHCP, VoIP, Samba, email, etc.
Key features and benefits
Provides deeper visibility that uncovers problems impacting user experience rather than just the red/green status information of server availability.
- Reduction of information noise
- Flowmon Probe collects network data and pre-filters it for relevant information, allowing for clearer analysis and visualisation while also saving capacity and reducing investigation time.
- Deployable anywhere
- No matter what type of network, a Flowmon Probe can be deployed anywhere without any impact on network traffic from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps. As a virtual appliance, it can be deployed in virtual environments such as VMware, Hyper-V or OpenStack KVM or as a cloud application in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- The Probe connects passively through a SPAN port or network TAP and therefore represents no potential point of failure or hindrance. It is transparent from the L2/L3 perspective. In addition, the Probe supports remote monitoring sessions via GRE, ERSPAN or VxLAN.
- Statistics from all network layers
- Probes natively collect L2–L4 information on communication IPs, protocols, server response time, round trip time, jitter, and more. Flowmon's IPFIX extension provides additional L7 data, such as hostnames, URLs, browser information for HTTP/S protocols and other fields for protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SQL, SMTP, or Samba/CIFS.
- A single Flowmon Probe can provide everything needed to monitor a smaller network, or combine with a Collector to cover the most complex, large distributed networks.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.