Application Performance Management
Discover application performance issues before your business does.
Availability issues. Slow response times. Performance bottlenecks. Also, web applications have problems that affect the satisfaction of your employees and customers. Identify and troubleshoot them before they impact your business with Flowmon Application Performance Monitoring (APM), an agent-less solution to proactively drive user experience and application value. It speeds up troubleshooting and provides solid data on usage, capacity, error rate and SLA, thereby helping to avoid customer churn and create conditions for employees to work productively.
Key features and benefits
- Passive network sensors capturing application transactions to provide insights without any impediment to application performance or security.
- End-to-end visibility
- By collecting performance metrics on user, network, application and database behavior, and correlating what happens at each point, the APM is able to locate the source of issues regardless of environment.
- Universal deployment
- Flowmon APM is independent of the application server, database or operating system, and is well-suited for heterogeneous environments.
- Real-time insights
- Prevent danger from escalating and act before users start suffering from degradations.
- Fast time-to-value
- Get actionable application performance metrics in minutes. Configuration takes three easy steps.
- Short incident response time
- Incidents are detected in real-time and displayed as context-rich events to provide clear guidance for appropriate remediation.
- ROI in weeks
- Do not lose revenue over critical application degradation. Flowmon is time and cost-efficient, usually reaching break-even point within weeks.
- NetOps and DevOps together
- The system clearly shows whether incidents originate from the network or application and helps the two teams to optimise investigation.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.