A modern, multi-domain network management plane built on cloud networking principles for telemetry, analytics and automation.
Arista has pioneered the networking industry with its software driven cloud networking approach built on top of Arista EOS® with programmable interfaces, publish-subscribe state separation, resilient fault containment and self-healing attributes. CloudVision® extends the same architectural approach across the network with a state-based view of the entire network, across private, public and hybrid clouds. This enables customers to move to cloud-class automation without needing significant custom internal development. CloudVision is a network-wide approach for workload orchestration, workflow automation and real-time telemetry as a turnkey solution for Cloud Networking.
Why choose Arista CloudVision?
CloudVision’s abstraction of the physical network to this broader, network-wide perspective allows for a more efficient approach for several operational and network telemetry use-cases, including the following highlights:
- Centralised representation of distributed network state, allowing for a single point of integration and network-wide visibility and analytics
- Controller agnostic support for physical and virtual workload orchestration through open APIs such as OVSDB, JSON and Openstack plugins.
- Turn-key automation for initial and ongoing zero-touch provisioning, configuration management and network-wide change management, including automated upgrades, network rollback, and network snapshots.
- Compliance Dashboard for Security, Audit and patch management
- Real-time state streaming for network telemetry and analytics, a modern approach to replace legacy polling per device
- State Repository, Analytics engines and Telemetry Apps to provide an unprecedented level of granularity in real-time monitoring and historic network state for forensic troubleshooting
- Cloud Tracer™for visibility into the availability of network interconnects and services across private, public, and hybrid cloud environments
- Macro-Segmentation Service provides automated and seamless service insertion and integration with partner security platforms
Arista’s customers are trying to orchestrate workflows across their physical and virtual infrastructure. Arista EOS CloudVision is the platform for deeper integration with a broad array of Arista’s ecosystem partner solutions, including VMWare NSX™, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Fortinet, ServiceNow, Red Hat, Linux Foundation, and many others.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.