McAfee® MVISION Cloud protects data where it lives today, with a solution that was built natively in the cloud, for the cloud. It’s cloud-native data security.
When the CASB category emerged in 2011, they were seen as a cloud visibility solution that discovered shadow IT but since then they have grown to offer a wide array of features across four pillars of visibility, compliance, threat protection, and data security.
Data security for the cloud era
Gain complete visibility into data, context, and user behaviour across all cloud services, users, and devices.
Built natively in the cloud and for the cloud, MVISION Cloud (CASB) applies persistent protection to sensitive information wherever it goes inside or outside the cloud.
Take real-time action deep within cloud services to correct policy violations and stop security threats.
- Cloud registry
- Provides the world’s largest and most accurate registry of cloud services with a 1-10 CloudTrust Rating based on a 261-point risk assessment.
- AI-driven activity mapper
- Leverages artificial intelligence to understand apps and map user actions to a uniform set of activities, enabling standardised monitoring and controls across apps.
- Guided learning
- Provides human input to machine learning models with real-time preview showing the impact of a sensitivity change on anomalies detected by the system.
- Cloud activity monitoring
- Captures a comprehensive audit trail of all user and administrator activities to support post-incident investigations and forensics.
- Insider threat detection
- Leverages machine learning to detect activity signaling negligent and malicious behavior including insiders stealing sensitive data.
- Structured data encryption
- Protects sensitive structured data with peer-reviewed, function-preserving encryption schemes using enterprise-controlled keys.
While some CASB capabilities incorporate familiar technologies and approaches previously used to secure data in on-premises applications, CASB is a distinct and differentiated technology from existing security categories such as identity as a service (IDaaS), web application firewalls (WAFs), secure web gateways (SWGs), and enterprise firewalls.
Enforce data loss prevention (DLP) policies across data in the cloud.
Prevent unauthorised sharing of sensitive data to the wrong people
Block sync/download of corporate data to personal devices.
Detect compromised accounts, insider threats, and malware.
Encrypt cloud data with keys that only you can access.
Audit and tighten the security settings of cloud services.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.