Network security policy orchestration across physical networks & hybrid cloud platforms
As the market leader of award-winning security policy orchestration solutions, Tufin provides enterprises with the ability to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin automatically designs, provisions, analyses and audits network security configuration changes – from the application layer down to the network layer – accurately and securely. It assures business continuity with a tight security posture, rapid service delivery and regulatory compliance across physical, private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
Today’s enterprise network challenges
- Gain visibility
- Gain visibility and control of security and connectivity across physical networks and hybrid cloud platforms from a single pane of glass.
- Implement changes faster
- Implement changes in minutes without compromising security and compliance with policy-based automation that goes across vendors and platforms.
- Bolster your network security posture and reduce the attack surface by defining and enforcing a central policy baseline across the hybrid network.
- Ensure continuous compliance with industry regulations and internal security standards to avoid penalties and reduce costs and efforts of audit preparation.
- Accelerate service delivery and ensure business continuity by managing application-centric security and connectivity that is agnostic to infrastructure.
Why choose Tufin?
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite provides enterprises with cybersecurity and agility with network security policy orchestration for a wide range of technologies and integrations.
- Gain visibility and control across physical networks & hybrid cloud environments
- Reduce the attack surface and ensure continuous compliance
- Implement security changes in minutes instead of days
Your dedicated Tufin experts
is an award-winning Tufin Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Tufin as technical experts and advocates of Tufin solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Tufin-based solution to suit your needs.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.