Today’s digital world has created new business models and opportunities while challenging the traditional IT networking frameworks with transformational concepts and buzzwords like BYOD, Public/Private Cloud, and Hybrid IT. Some key market indicators defining the digital demand for anytime access:
- Increasingly mobile employees “are not at their desk 50-60 percent of the time”
- 95% of the enterprise using cloud
- Hybrid cloud adoption rose from 58% in 2015 to 71%
Transformation trends, like the growing number of endpoints whether managed or unmanaged with access to applications and data, are driving the need for the next generation of secure access solutions. Purpose-built for Pulse Secure advanced security services, the new Pulse Secure Appliance (PSA) series offer comprehensive visibility into endpoints for faster troubleshooting and reporting, while driving more efficient network operations and connectivity, regardless of device, network, or location.
Benefits Appliance Series
- Higher scale and performance
- Less units to rack, power, configure and run to support same number of tunnels.
- Increased throughput
- Better productivity.
- Flexible hybrid IT deployment
- eploy as a physical, virtual or cloud appliance.
- Best-in-class hardware
- Impressive performance, scalability, and security to meet increasing networking demands.
- Triple personality services
- Purpose-built for Pulse Connect Secure (SSL VPN), Pulse Policy Secure (NAC), and Pulse One's centralised management and end-to-end visibility platform.
- Reduced time to service
- Designed with users in mind, easy to configure, install, and deploy out-of- the box.
- Superior support
- Backed by a world-class technical support and threat research team.
High-performance appliances built with the throughput and capacity to support mobile, cloud, and IoT.
Ready to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts in is ready to assist you.