Ivanti Zero Trust
Zero Trust security for the Everywhere Workplace.
The Everywhere Workplace is here. Now it’s time to protect it.
Working from everywhere means employees need access to corporate apps and data from any device, anywhere, anytime. This is a new level of freedom — and a new level of vulnerability. Navigate this new landscape with security that’s purpose-built for the Everywhere Workplace. Get edge-to-edge security for every device, every user, every application and every network everywhere.
Why you need Zero Trust now. Zero Trust. Zero compromise.
With threats growing in volume and sophistication, zero trust is the right solution for the Everywhere Workplace. By continuously verifying posture and compliance and providing least-privileged access, you can reduce your organisation's attack surface and likelihood of data breaches. Plus, zero trust mitigates threats while providing a consistent and more productive security experience for users, wherever they are.
Make Zero Trust yours.
You already have an existing IT stack, security policies, network infrastructure, compliance requirements and user need. Each of these elements is unique your organisation — and your zero trust journey will be unique, too. Zero trust isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach, and it can be tailored to your current state, strategy and objectives.
Why Zero Trust
Effective security starts at one of these foundational zero trust pillars.
- Verify users
- Even with best intentions, users continue to be the weakest link, and phishing attacks more prevalent than ever. Secure your users with strong authentication solutions like multi-factor authentication, secure passwordless access, biometrics, and privileged access management.
- Manage devices
- Ransomware attacks are on the rise. To keep bad actors out while preserving the user experience, it’s critical to ensure continuous vulnerability management, intelligent patch management, mobile threat detection and remediation.
- Secure workloads and applications
- Whether your workloads are in the cloud or on-premises, a zero trust approach can support secure development practices, least privileged access, secure app-to-app communication, and container security.
- Protect your network
- Context is key for zero trust network access. Organisations must go beyond traditional VPNs and design micro-segmented networks that can make intelligent access control decisions based on user attributes, device posture and application type.
- Defend your data
- We know how hard it is to achieve data mapping, classification, and loss prevention at scale in the modern work environment. Still, data hygiene is critical for continuity, compliance and privacy.
- On-going visibility and automation for scale
- You can’t secure what you can’t see. Stay in the know with robust reporting across all your IT infrastructure and automated threat response. This is the only way to scale your IT teams to meet the challenges for securing the Everywhere Workplace.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.