What you can't see will hurt you
Over 80% of page loads are encrypted with SSL/TLS. Attackers commonly use encryption to hide malicious payloads. If you’re not inspecting SSL/TLS traffic, you will miss attacks, and leave your organisation vulnerable. SSL Orchestrator provides robust decryption/encryption of SSL/TLS traffic.
- SSL visibility
- Provides SSL decryption and encryption, strong cipher support, and flexible deployment.
- Context engine
- Supports geolocation, IP reputation, URL categorisation, and 3rd party ICAP integration.
- Support all deployment modes
- Single-box and Dual-box modes for standalone, cluster, and separate ingress/egress tiers.
- Dynamic service chaining
- Provides service insertion, service resiliency, service monitoring, and load balancing.
- Extensive logging
- Collect and send logs and statistics to Syslog, ArcSight, Splunk, and other log servers.
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.