A10 Networks convergent firewall
Scalable high-performing firewall, IPsec VPN, secure web gateway, DNS over HTTPS (DoH), and CGNAT with integrated DDoS protection for your networks and customers.
A10 Thunder® CFW
A10 Thunder® Convergent Firewall (CFW) is the first consolidated security solution for service providers, cloud providers and large enterprises that include integrated application delivery and security solutions in a single, standalone product.
Modern service providers, web giants, enterprises and cloud platforms aim to consolidate carrier-grade solutions to defend global networks, secure infrastructure, encrypt data and protect customers. A high-performance, all-inclusive security product, A10 Thunder Convergent Firewall (CFW) is the cost-effective approach for strengthening security postures and protecting network perimeters without the need for disparate point products. A10 Thunder CFW features a data centre firewall, site-to-site IPsec VPN, Gi/SGi firewall and secure web gateway for service providers and enterprises. Thunder CFW includes all Thunder ADC, CGN and SSLi features.
Thunder CFW uncovers threats in SSL traffic and secures high-value assets in the data centre from network and DDoS attacks. The scalable security solution also protects mobile core infrastructure and enables service providers and enterprises to encrypt data at a massive scale in the cloud. Thunder CFW is built on A10’s market-proven ACOS platform that delivers scalable form factors and cost structures that make economic sense. Offering unmatched performance and scalability with the industry’s best data centre footprint for integrated security and application networking needs — Thunder CFW reduces an organisation’s total cost of ownership (TCO).
- The ultra-high performance and scale of Thunder CFW enables mobile operators to get ready for the emerging hyperscale demands of 5G and IoT
- The consolidation of multiple security features ensures protection against 4G/LTE threats as well as emerging 5G security threats
- The consolidation of functions helps achieve lower network latency as compared to individual point products
- Consolidates data centre firewall, IPsec VPN, load balancer and secure web gateway solutions for enterprise deployments
- Consolidates Gi/SGi firewall, GTP firewall, IPsec VPN, intelligent traffic steering and Carrier Grade NAT (CGNAT) solutions for service providers
- Reduces both CAPEX and OPEX by consolidating functions that typically require the deployment of multiple, disparate point products
- Enables service providers to rapidly provision and deliver new revenue-generating services
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.