Nomios provides Managed Detection & Response (MDR) to minimise the cyber risks your organisation is exposed to. Our Security Operations Centres in Europe monitor your digital infrastructure day and night for possible intrusion attempts. Our security experts and network specialists use the latest technologies to protect your organisation against cyber threats.
The number of cyber attacks has increased considerably in recent years, with attackers targeting all kinds of sectors and organisations of various sizes. Traditional protection measures often don’t go far enough, as attackers continually use new methods to exploit vulnerabilities and bypass detection. This means that the use of security products alone no longer provides the necessary protection. Continuous analysis of events in the infrastructure provides insight into security risks that security products aren’t able to detect.
IT staff at many organisations are focused on day-to-day operations, and IT departments often lack the time and experience to implement and maintain measures against new attacks. If an attacker has penetrated an organisation’s network, it can take months before it’s noticed. Often, this only happens after the attacker has reached their ultimate goal.
Compromised organisations must deal with theft of data, additional operational costs and reputational damage. And as laws and regulations have become stricter in recent years, non-compliance can result in substantial fines.
Managed Detection & Response
The security of data, users and the network
offers Managed Detection & Response to protect companies against digital attacks. Our Security Operations Centres (SOCs) investigate abnormal activity on networks in order to recognise attacks at an early stage and help companies comply with laws and regulations. Combining sixteen years of network and security experience, our team has thorough knowledge of the current threat landscape.Our SOCs’ security experts keep a close eye on your network by continuously observing events, log files and network traffic. Armed with years of experience in detecting advanced attacks and insider threats, the security experts have developed hundreds of detection rules that can detect suspicious activity within a fraction of a second. Using advanced SIEM and SOAR technology reinforced by Threat Intelligence and Machine Learning, the security experts are able to take measures quickly and effectively. This way your organisation no longer has to worry about false positives.If risky anomalies and patterns are found that could be a sign of a cyber attack, an in-depth investigation will be conducted to identify which systems or employees are at risk. By acting timely and adequately and informing the right people within your organisation, we’re able to minimise the risks associated with cyber threats.
Our MDR service
Shut down threats that bypass your preventative controls—without hiring a small army. delivers world-class detection and response at a fraction of the cost of building the capability in-house.
- 16 years of experience in various industries
- We have over 16 years of experience in setting up and managing information security for organisations in various sectors. Security is the top priority for the company and its employees. By combining knowledge of sectors, we help to equip your organisation against the threats of today and the future.
- 24/7 protection
- Experience shows that attackers often strike outside office hours and during the holiday period. That is why we analyse, detect and respond 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to protect your digital organisation – even when the physical doors are closed.
- Market leader in network and digital infrastructure
- We are more than just a supplier of security services: the team brings together over one hundred certified network specialists who collaborate closely with security experts. They jointly provide advice on the optimal design of your networks to prevent cyber incidents. If we identify a risk, we not only report what the problem is but we help solve it for you.
- Privacy by design
- The privacy of your customers and employees is essential, which is why we ensure that personal data is protected in every system and business process. All of our SOC employees are based in the EU, and all data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Appropriate escalation
- If our security experts discover a new threat to your organisation, we always carry out risk analysis as a first step. You will be informed appropriately based on the risk and agreements made with you. In the event of serious threats, we may call in the middle of the night. For less urgent findings, we send a report with useful advice. And of course, you won’t be bothered with false positives.
- Superiour technology
- Our MDR services make use of the best third-party technology, combined with tooling developed in-house. As this means we’re not dependent on a specific supplier, we can provide the service without being limited by shortcomings of a specific supplier or platform.
- We are certified according to ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and other standards, and the SOCs are accredited by TF-CSIRT Trusted Introducer. In addition, we continuously invest in the development and certification of our employees, meaning they are always up to date with and able to protect your organisation from the latest threats and attack techniques
Vulnerability & compliance management
In addition to Managed Detection & Response, we provide vulnerability & compliance management. As part of this service, we regularly perform scans on devices in your network to identify vulnerabilities and incorrectly configured systems. Our security experts analyse and prioritise the findings and help you resolve any detected vulnerabilities. Acting proactively reduces the attack surface and considerably decreases the likelihood of a hack.
Speak to our managed services team today
Let us do the heavy lifting, while you focus on your business and strategy. Our team of managed services experts is ready for your enquiry. Give us a call or leave a message.