Learn more about MDR
Together with our partners Cybereason and Vectra we are organising a signature 3-course lunch and at the same time, you can learn more about our Managed Detection & Response (MDR) service. During the event you will get a better understanding about:
- How you can achieve end-to-end visibility across your entire network, both on-premise and in the cloud.
- How to secure your environment against advanced and sophisticated threats such as ransomware attacks, zero-day attacks, fileless attacks, etc.
- How to leverage the power of automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning with integrated Extended Detection and Response (XDR) connecting different security tools.
- Detect threats faster and reduce the time to respond (MTTR) and time to remediate drastically by combining EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response) with NDR (Network Detection & Response) and automating responses with the SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) and actionable threat intelligence to achieve true XDR.
For whom is this of interest?
This lunch & learn is aimed at security officers, IT managers, IT directors and other IT security professionals. Do you want to create more visibility in your network? Create a more secure environment? Do more in less time with automation? Then this session is for you!
Lunch & learn details
Date, time and location
Friday 17 June 2022 from 11:00 until 15:00 at the culinary Jeroen Storme restaurant.
- 11:00 - 11:30: Welcome with champagne and a tasty bite.
- 11:30 - 13:00: Deep dive session into XDR and SIEM-less SOC.
- 13:00 - 15:00: Signature 3-course lunch with adjusted wines by renowned chef Jeroen Storme.