Join the Benelux Summit with Juniper, Nomios & Aston Martin
Join us on the 24th of August for the Juniper Benelux Summit at Bernie's Beach Club in Zandvoort. We have some great speakers lined up for you, including Juniper CEO Rami Rahim and Aston Martin F1 Team's CIO Clare Lansley, a Q&A with Aston Martin's test and reserve driver & Formula E champion Stoffel Vandoorne and a BBQ on the beach to top it all off!
The event is sold out. Do you have a question about this event? Please contact your Nomios contact person or email [email protected] with the subject Juniper Benelux Summit.
- 12.00 – 13:00 Registration & Lunch
- 13.00 – 13.15 Getting to Pole Position - Welcome
- Steven Blees, Enterprise Sales Director Benelux - Juniper Networks
- 13.15 – 13.30 Self-Driving - Juniper Vision & Strategy
- Rami Rahim, CEO - Juniper Networks
- 13.30 – 13.50 Aston Martin - CIO Talk
- Clare Lansley, CIO - Aston Martin F1 Team / Rami Rahim, CEO - Juniper Networks
- 13.50 – 14.10 Clean Air - Intent Based Datacenter
- Manfred Felsberg, Sr. Director Specialist Sales Global for Data Center - Juniper Networks
- 14.10 – 14.45 Break
- 14.45 - 15.30 Telemetry and Insights - AI-Driven Enterprise
- Tom Wilburn, VP Global AI-Driven Enterprise Sales - Juniper Networks
- 15.30 - 16.15 Driver Experience - Our Customers Talk
- 16.15 - 16.45 Winning the Race - Driver Q&A
- Stoffel Vandoorne, Test & Reserve Driver - Aston Martin F1 Team / Gos Hein van de Wouw, VP EMEA - Juniper Networks
- 16.45 - 20.00 Drinks & Beach BBQ
- Enjoy a great barbecue at the beach with amazing food and drinks.
Bernie's Beachclub Zandvoort
The Juniper Benelux Summit will take place at the beautiful location of Bernie's Beachclub in Zandvoort. Located on the beach of the Dutch coast, this exclusive venue offers the perfect combination of an inspiring environment and a relaxed atmosphere. Prepare for engaging discussions and valuable networking opportunities while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of Bernie's Beachclub.
Deep-dive session with Tom Wilburn
Exclusively for a select group of Nomios customers, Juniper Networks is hosting a break-out session with Tom Wilburn, VP Global AI-Driven Enterprise Sales. In a meeting room of Bernie's beach club, you will be able to gain valuable insights. Tom Wilburn is a respected expert in the network technology industry, with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. He is passionate about finding innovative ways to help companies build resilient, scalable and secure network infrastructures.